For a long lasting fresh breath.
Contains high dosaged oxygen hdO2.
Atemfrisch Mundspülung (oral rinse) does not kill the anaerobe bacteria responsible for bad breath, but hinders their growth. Because they are needed for pre-digestion in the mouth.
converts the smelling sulfur compounds into odorless sulphate
against bad breath and morning breath
against a sour or bitter taste
stimulates saliva flow
without alcohole, saccharin and dye stuff
You can use Atemfrisch Mundspülung together with other products for dental hygiene. Using toothpastes please make sure that they do not contain any foamer like Natriumlaurylsulphate because those dry the mouth.
Do not use products for oral and dental hygiene containing alcohole together with Atemfrisch Mundspülung
how to use
- Shake well before use
- After brushing your teeth and cleaning the tongue (or if you feel like it during the day), pour two caps of Atemfrisch® Mundspülung in an empty, clean glass
- Rinse and gargle thoroughly with the liquid for 90 seconds
- Spit out
- Do not rinse with water afterwards
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes
- kills bacteria that cause bad breath
- contains highly dosed Oxygen hd O2
- works against sour taste in your mouth
- free of alcohol, saccharin or artificial colorants
Aqua, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bicarbonate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mentha Piperita, Aroma